Elementary School Registration & Enrollment
MRH Elementary Enrollment 2022-2023: 3rd – 6th Grade
Through the combined efforts of our registrars and district administrators, we created a new online enrollment process for the 2021-22 school year.
Below you will find specific written directions, as well as 2 video tutorials, that will walk you through the enrollment process. If you need before or after school care, the school enrollment process must be complete before we can accept applications for our Discover Club before and after care program. If there are no available slots in the Discover Club you may request that your student be placed on the waiting list.
If after reviewing the video tutorials and written directions, you have remaining questions or problems completing this process, feel free to contact Cheryl O’Connor by email: email@example.com or by phone: 314-256-7200.
If you have any questions about residency and eligibility for enrollment, please contact our Director of Student Services, Vince Estrada, 314-565-7441.
1. Download, rename and save forms on your device before entering the information.
- Enrollment Packet: Click here to download MRH District Enrollment Form
- A video tutorial on how to complete the form: Completing the MRH District Enrollment Form
2. Gather documents to be uploaded and sent through a secure dropbox.
- Proof of Residency: An occupancy permit, issued by the city of Maplewood OR Richmond Heights, which lists the student(s) and at least (1) parent/guardian.
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID: Only (1) parent/guardian ID is required. At least one of the parent(s)/legal guardian(s) must be an MRH resident.
- Report Card: the most recent report card to verify the student’s grade placement
- Immunization record. All immunizations need to be completed before the start of the school year.
- Completed & Saved MRH District Enrollment Form (from above).
- If applicable and available, please upload the following documents:
- Asthma action plan from your physician’s office (must be updated annually).
- Food allergy plan from your physician's office (must be updated annually).
- IEP (Individualized Education Plan), for special education services
- 504 Plan, if your student has accommodations due to health concerns
3. Prepare and upload all of the documents into our secure dropbox system.
- Each document, including the completed enrollment form, should be downloaded and saved on your device as a pdf or jpeg file.
- Each document should be labeled with your student’s name (eg. Doe, Jane_Immunizations, Doe, Jane Enrollment Form, etc.).
- Upload the documents into our dropbox system:
- Here is a video tutorial on uploading documents: Uploading enrollment forms to the DropBox
- Link to MRH Elementary Secure Drop Box
After completing the aforementioned steps, what’s next?
- You will receive instructions on registering your child into our student information system (Power School). Once you register your child into Power School, their enrollment is complete! We cannot send Power School registration instructions until we receive the enrollment forms.
- The MRH Elementary School staff will work on assigning your student to a classroom once the enrollment process is complete.